Serves 20 poppers
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 4, 7.5 oz tubes buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 4 tbs pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove biscuit dough from tubes, cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- In bowl, combine cut biscuit pieces and all ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spoon ingredients into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool a few minutes. Take a non-stick bowl scraper and run it around the edges of each popper to loosen from the sides.
- Serve with pizza sauce.