Make a delicious and easy appetizer that is sure to impress your guests! This easy dish is made with 5 ingredients!
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 4-5 Minutes
- 1 Can Sliced Peaches
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 French Baguette Sliced
NotesSome guests may not like the tartness of balsamic vinegar which is why we suggest serving on the side. Also - serving it on the size will ensure the bread is crisp when serving as topping with balsamic/honey early may make the bread soggy.
- Toast sliced bread.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of honey. Set aside.
- Drain canned peaches. Chop sliced peaches into 1/4 inch cubes. Set aside.
- Smear cream cheese honey onto toasted bread slice. Top with spoonful of peaches.
- Serve with a ramekin of honey and a ramekin of balsamic vinegar. Allow guests to drizzle honey or balsamic vinegar as they please.