Prep Time 5
Cook Time 10-12
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large, Halved and Diced Yellow Onions
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 12 oz Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Place oil in a saucepan and heat.
- Saute onions over medium heat until they are brown (approx. 5-10 min). Add the flour by sprinkling it over the onions; continue to cook, stirring regularly for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce gradually. Allow to cook until thickened (approx. 5 minutes). Cover and allow to cook on low for another 10-15 minutes, stirring every so often.