Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 5 cups Senor Verde Nacho Chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 oz La Preferida Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1 packet La Preferida Taco Seasoning
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can La Preferida Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can La Preferida Refried Beans
- Optional La Preferida Canned Sliced Jalapeños, to taste
- Optional 1 medium red onion, diced
- Optional sliced black olives
NotesAdd any additional FRESH toppings of choice after baking: diced tomatoes, avocado, hot sauce, shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa.
- Heat over to 400ºF. Line a baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread half of the chips evenly on pan. Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown and drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles.
- Cook 2-3 minutes longer or until beef is thoroughly cooked and seasoning is well combined.
- Arrange half of beef mixture, refried beans and cheese on top of chips. Add the other half of the chips, beef mixture, refried beans and cheese to create a second layer.
- Top with additional toppings of choice: red onion, black olives, or jalapeños.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.