Meatball Sub Sliders
Serves 12 sliders
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 28oz bag Mantia's Frozen Meatballs
- 1 jar Mantia's Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag Coburn Farms Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oregano seasoning
- 12 count bag of sweet rolls
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Add frozen meatballs and jar of pasta sauce to medium sauce pan. Heat until fully warmed, about 10-15 minutes
- Cut sweet rolls in one sheet (do NOT separate).
- Melt butter in microwave and then add oregano.
- Spoon excess sauce from meatball pot and spread generously on rolls.
- Add meatballs in single layer and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place roll tops on, then brush on butter and oregano mixture.
- Bake until tops are golden brown (about 10-12 minutes).