Meatball Sub Cups
An easy appetizer that's perfect for Game Day!
Serves 12 meatball cups
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
- 1 can Ginger Evans crescent rolls
- 1 cup Mantia's Pasta Sauce
- 12 Mantia's Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- 3 slices Coburn Farms provolone cheese, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out crescent dough and press seams together.
- Cut into 12 squares.
- Place each square into a greased muffin cup.
- Add a spoonful of pasta sauce and one meatball to each cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add a spoonful of pasta sauce and a quarter slice of provolone cheese on top of baked meatballs.
- Bake an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve hot.