Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 lbs Potatoes, quartered and peeled
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
NotesAdd some cheese or garlic to add flavor to your potatoes!
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender. Drain potatoes and let cool.
- In a sauce pan heat butter and milk over low heat.
- Transfer potatoes into a bowl. Using a potato masher or fork begin mashing soft potatoes.
- Slowly add in milk mixture and mash potatoes until smooth and creamy. Season potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.