Low Carb Zucchini Pizza Bites
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
- 1 zucchini, washed and sliced
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Turkey pepperoni
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garlic salt
- Wash and slice zucchini
- Lay slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the zucchini slices.
- Add salt, pepper, and optional garlic salt.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes and then flip.
- Broil 1-2 minutes and take out of the oven.
- Put a little dab of pizza sauce on each zucchini slice.
- Top with a piece of turkey pepperoni and mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Put the pan back under the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.