Loaded Tater Tots
Serves ~50 tater tots
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 pound frozen tater tots
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 chopped green onion, can also use chives
- Salt to taste
- Optional sour cream or spicy ranch dip for topping or dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook bacon until crispy; set aside.
- Cook tater tots as directed on packaging.
- In the meantime, grease a baking dish, such as a 9x9. Chop the bacon.
- Once tater tots are cooked, place in baking dish in a single layer and season with salt.
- Top the tater tots with a layer of shredded cheese, then half of the chopped bacon. Repeat with another layer of cheese and bacon.
- Place dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot with additional toppings like sour cream or a dipping sauce. Serve with toothpicks for easy eating.