Irish Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time 15-20
Cook Time 50
- 2 1/2 lbs, peeled and cubed Idaho Potatoes
- 1 (3 oz) Package Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup 2% Milk
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- To Taste Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot, place peeled and cubed potatoes; fill the pot with water to cover. Bring the pot to a boil, and then reduce heat and let cook for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Strain off water using a colander and dump potatoes into a mixing bowl and mash.
- Blend in cream cheese, sour cream, milk, onion salt and pepper to the mashed potato mixture. When well combined, place the potato mixture in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Cover the dish and bake for 50 minutes.