Ham and Swiss Garlic Bread Sliders
Serves 24 sliders
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 2 12 oz. packages of Chief Kahai Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls (12 rolls each)
- 16 oz package deli-sliced Black Forest ham
- 12 oz. package of Coburn Farms Swiss Cheese Singles
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Remove rolls from the packaging and use a large serrated bread knife to slice them in half.
- Fit the 2 bottom layers into a 10x13" baking dish.
- Arrange 8 of the Swiss cheese slices over the bottom layer.
- Arrange a slice of ham, folded in fourths, over each roll bottom.
- Layer the remaining 8 slices of Swiss cheese over the ham.
- Cover with the roll tops and use your knife to poke holes through the roll corners to help them pull apart more easily after baking.
- Next, combine the melted butter, garlic, seasonings, and Parmesan into a small bowl.
- Place the slider dish on top of the foil-lines baking sheet. Spoon and spread the garlic mixture over the rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for around 25 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil until the tops are browned (around 3 minutes).