Grilled Corn with Parmesan Cheese
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 6-8 Minutes
- 4 Ears Corn on the Cob
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, split 1/4 cup each
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- To taste Salt and pepper
- To taste Paprika
- 1 Roll Aluminum Foil
- Remove husks and hairs from corn and set aside.
- Mix 1/4 cup of parmesan, mayonnaise and garlic in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika to mixture to your taste preference.
- Brush each ear of corn with mayonnaise mixture and individually wrap in foil.
- Grill directly over heat on grill. Turn every 3 minutes for 6-8 minutes total.
- Remove from heat and let cool until you can handle the foil.
- Open foil and top with extra parmesan.
- Serve hot and enjoy!