Grilled Baked Potato
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Marcum garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce with a fork 4 times on each side.
- Rub potatoes with oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Wrap each potato in 2 layers of foil.
- Place potatoes on grill in indirect heat. Let them cook for 60 minutes, turning them at the 30 minute mark.
- Ensure that potatoes are fork tender before removing them from the grill.
- Unwrap, slice potato down the center, and garnish with butter, sour cream, and sliced green onions (optional).