French Onion Cheeseburger Sliders
Serves 24 sliders
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 12 packs of dinner rolls
- 1 2 pack of onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
NotesAlso try substituting ground turkey instead of ground beef to try to make French Onion Turkey Burger Sliders!
- Mix the ground beef, eggs and both packs of onion soup mix in a bowl. Be sure to mix thoroughly.
- Cook the ground beef mixture on the stove on medium until fully browned.
- While the ground beef cooks, cut each of the dinner rolls open. Put the bottoms on 2 cooking sheets (12 on each) and set the tops to the side.
- Cover the roll bottoms with half of the cheese, set the other half aside.
- When the ground beef mixture is fully cooked, either drain it or use a slotted spoon to drain as you go. Cover the roll bottoms with the mixture, trying to do it as evenly as possible.
- Cover the roll bottoms with the remaining cheese and the roll tops.
- Cook in a 350° pre-heated over for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted thoroughly. Happy Game Day!