Easy Zucchini Bread
The Best and Only Zucchini Bread Recipe You’ll Ever Need
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 55 min
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grate zucchini (3-4 medium sized), and place grated zucchini into a mesh strainer.
- Use the back of a measuring cup, or your hands to press the zucchini and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the dry ingredients except pecan pieces (all-purpose flour, kosher salt, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, white and brown sugar), and whisk together.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, Melt you butter, and add in other wet ingredients, zucchini, eggs, vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Dump the dry ingredients into the wet, and stir to combine, stop stirring once combined.
- Fold in chopped pecan pieces.
- Spray 2 -5 x 9 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray, and divide batter between the two. It is a thick batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 8-10 minutes, then flip out onto cooling rack to let cool completely.