Cranberry Cheese Bites
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
- 1 Package Provolone Cheese
- 1 Can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Tube Crescent Rolls
NotesNot a fan of provolone? Try using another cheese like Gouda!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out crescent roll dough. Press the seams together to form 1 large piece of dough. Slice dough into 16 square pieces.
- Grease a mini-muffin pan. Press 1 square of dough into each mini-muffin cup. Take 2 slices of provolone cheese and slice into small squares. Place 2-3 squares into each dough cup. Top bites with 1-2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until edges start to brown.