Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 packages white mushrooms
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 cloves of galric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- To taste, fresh thyme and oregano, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Wash and clean your mushrooms well in cool water, gently pop out the stems, and set them aside. Dry mushrooms thoroughly.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil.
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic and reserved mushroom stems.
- Saute garlic and mushrooms until the juices are mainly evaporated. Remove pan from heat and let veggies cool.
- One the veggies are cool, add cream cheese directly to the pan (so you don't have to dirty another bowl and all extra flavoring is absorbed). Mix well.
- Add spices and shredded cheese.
- Molding the mixture with your hands and stuff the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF