Cheesy Garlic Bread
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 (6.5-oz.) package Mantia’s pizza crust mix
- 4 Tbsp. Coburn Farms butter, melted
- 1 ½ tsp. Marcum garlic powder, divided
- 1 tsp. Marcum dry Italian seasoning
- 2 cups Coburn Farms shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mantia’s pizza sauce, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions with the addition of ½ teaspoon of garlic powder into the dough.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle, about 10 inches long and 5 inches wide.
- In microwavable safe bowl, melt the butter. Mix in ½ teaspoon of garlic powder. Brush the garlic butter mixture across the entire surface of the dough.
- Bake the dough for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the last ½ teaspoon of garlic powder with the Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Remove dough from oven and arrange mozzarella cheese evenly across the surface. Sprinkle the garlic-herb mixture evenly across the top of the cheese.
- Bake for and additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly golden brown.
- Slice Cheesy Garlic Bread into strips and serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.