Cheesy Bread Sticks
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1 pkg Pizza Crust Mix
- 4 Tbsp Margarine Quarters
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- To make cheesy bread sticks, you will prepare the whole bread sticks recipe as one item, then cut it into sticks.
- Prepare the pizza crust mix as directed on package.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Press the crust into the baking sheet so it?s evenly distributed, then brush it with melted butter and sprinkle garlic powder on top.
- Bake according to package directions. Remove the pan from the oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly across the top, and bake for additional 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Allow it to cool slightly, then slice it into cheesy bread sticks and enjoy.