Cauliflower Buffalo Blue Cheese Bites
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 17 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash cauliflower and cut into florets.
- In a plastic zip top bag, add the cauliflower florets and hot sauce.
- Shake the bag until the cauliflower is coated and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, depending on crunchy preference.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Switch oven to broil and leave in for 1-2 minutes or until blue cheese has melted.