Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 0
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Container Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Package Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Bundle Fresh Basil Leaves, cut into pieces
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 Package Toothpicks
NotesFeel free to add pepperoni to your toothpick skewers for added spice and protein!
- Bring balsamic vinegar up to a gentle boil in a saucepan. Lower heat to medium and simmer until it's the consistency of very thin maple syrup, about 10 minutes. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- On a toothpick, thread mozzarella slices, basil leaf (fold in half if large) and a tomato slice.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper, then drizzle cooled balsamic reduction on top!