BBQ Chicken Bites
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 14 - 16 Minutes
- 1/3 Cup Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 Can Chicken, drained
- 1 Tube Crescent Roll Dough
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
NotesWorried about the BBQ Chicken filling coming out? Make bites in a mini muffin pan instead. Grease a mini muffin pan and then line each cup with crescent roll dough. Spoon BBQ Chicken mixture into each cup.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray or line with foil. Set aside.
- Mix together drained chicken, cheddar cheese and bbq sauce.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and cut each piece in half to make 2 triangles.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture onto each piece of dough. Fold up and pinch seems to seal.
- Place bites on prepared sheet pan and bake for 14-16 minutes.