Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
The Best Cauliflower You Will Ever Eat.
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 20 min
- 1 head of cauliflower
- For the Batter:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Kurtz Wing Sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- For the Buffalo Sauce:
- ½ cup Kurtz Wing Sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces and wash.
- Mix batter ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Dip cauliflower into batter until evenly coated and shake extra off.
- Place battered cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- In a new bowl, mix together buffalo sauce ingredients.
- Brush buffalo sauce over baked cauliflower, evenly coating each piece.