Bacon Wrapped Smokies
These bacon-wrapped smokies will disappear from your party spread in a flash. A coating of brown sugar before baking ensures that each of these little smokies has the perfect sweet and savory flavor combo.
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 10 min
- 1 lb. Bacon
- 1 (16 Oz.) Package Cocktail Sausages
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- Serving Toothpicks
- Pour brown sugar in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Slice each bacon strip into thirds. Wrap each 1/3 strip of bacon around one Lil Smokie. Secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat this process until all sausages are wrapped in bacon. Put bacon-wrapped Smokies into crockpot.
- Cook on high for about 3-4 hours. Stir occasional to ensure they cook evenly.