Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 20-30
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 slices (cut into 1 inch pieces) Bacon
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts. Slice in half lengthwise through the core. Place the Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl, and pour in olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, in one single layer. Sprinkle bacon pieces over the Brussels sprouts, and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Turn halfway through the cooking time until golden. Serve immediately.