Spicy Deviled Eggs
Prep Time 20
Cook Time 30
- 12 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Jalapeno
- Cut each hardboiled egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a medium-sized bowl with the mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Mash the yolks, and stir the mixture until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each hardboiled egg half with the deviled yolk mixture, using a spoon, or a plastic bag with a corner cut off.
- Place a jalape?o side up, in the center of each. Dust with paprika.
- Refrigerate until chilled, 20 to 30 minutes, and serve cold.