Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1.5 Cup Cooked Chicken Breast, cooled and diced
- 3 Cans Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Can Canola Oil (spray muffin pan as needed)
NotesTIP: You may have to re-press the biscuits back down into the muffin tin before adding the mixture to the first one you pressed (the dough will begin to rise back up).
Left Over Ideas: This recipe is perfect for leftovers. Add the mini potpie?s to a zip lock bag, place in the fridge and when you are ready to eat, just microwave them for 30-40 minutes.
Leftover Turkey? Just substitute your leftover turkey for the chicken.
- Pre-heat oven to
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Spoon the mixture into each biscuit cup. ? Really pack it in!
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the muffins sit for about 5 minutes before taking them out of the tin.