Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 6 Tbsp Home Churned Unsalted Butter
- 12 Count Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 Slices Coburn Farms Cheese Slices
- Leftover Sliced Ham
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lie Hawaiian rolls on a sheet pan.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half, removing the top buns from the bottom buns. Leave bottom buns on the sheet pan.
- Take leftover sliced ham and place some on each bottom bun. Put as much or as little ham as you want per slider!
- Take your favorite cheese slices and place on top of ham.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, and mustard into the melted butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take bun tops, brush with garlic butter and place on top of sliders.
- Use the remaining garlic butter and brush the tops of the sliders.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and ham is warmed through.