Game Day Sausage Rolls
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 60
- 1 pkg Brown n Serve Sausage Links
- 1 pkg Pastry Dough
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the pastry dough out on a floured counter. Mold (with hands or with a rolling pin) into the shape of a rectangle. Cut the rectangle in half lengthwise, and then cut 8 smaller rectangles on each piece. You will have 16 pastry rectangles total.
- Brush one end of each rectangle with a little of the beaten egg. Then, lay a piece of sausage at the opposite end of the rectangle. Roll the sausage up in the pastry to enclose.
- Repeat with all of the sausages. Place the sausage rolls in the refrigerator to harden, approximately 20 minutes.
- When hard, remove the sausage rolls from the refrigerator. Brush the rest of the beaten egg over rolls and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let slightly cool before serving.