Candy Corn Gelatin
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 2 Packages Lemon Ginger Evans Gelatin
- 2 Packages Orange Ginger Evans Gelatin
- For Garnish Ginger Evans Whipped Cream
- For Garnish Candy Corn
- Prepare lemon gelatin according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare orange gelatin. Set aside to cool.
- Pour orange gelatin into a glass square pan lined with wax paper. Refrigerate until set, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove pan from refrigerator. Poor lemon gelatin on top of the set orange gelatin. Return to refrigerator and chill until orange gelatin is completely set, about 30 minutes.
- Cut gelatin into large cubes. Just before serving, spoon a dollop of whipped cream on each serving, and garnish with candy corn.