Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
- 1 Tube Refrigerated Ginger Evans BIG Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tbsp Home Churned Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Mantia's Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
NotesServe it with a side of warmed up Mantia's Marinara Sauce sprinkled with parmesan cheese!
- Working with one piece at a time, unroll and separate each triangular piece.
- Stretch the dough to lengthen it a little bit. Roll the dough into a long "snake like" figure.
- Stretch the ends, and then tie the ends of each breadstick into a knot.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Combine parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake the bones at 375 degrees until they are a light golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve warm.