Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 20-25
- 4 tbsp Medeiros Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 large, peeled Potatoes
- 1 Tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 12 Slices, Cut in Half Bacon
- Preheat an outdoor grill on low heat, and oil the grill.
- Scrub the potatoes, and then cut them in half length-wise. Next, cut each half in thirds length-wise.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss potato wedges, olive oil, salt, and garlic powder. Make sure the potatoes are covered with oil.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each potato wedge and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped potatoes on the grill, turning several times every few minutes to ensure the potatoes are evenly cooked. Do this for about 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy.
- Serve with Coburn Farms Sour Cream and enjoy!