Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Prep Time 20
Cook Time 30
- To taste Ground Black Pepper
- 20 Jalapenos
- 1 (8 Oz.) Package Cream Cheese
- 1 lb. Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375?F.
- Cut jalapenos in half length-wise. With a spoon, remove the seeds and white membrane. Smear softened cream cheese into each jalapeno half. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap jalapeno with bacon pieces. Secure by sticking toothpick through the middle.
- Place the bacon-wrapped jalapenos on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat, and serve warm.