Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Stew
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8-10 hours
- 2 Celery Stalks, Diced
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 2 Cups Kaskey's Beef Broth
- 2 Cans Pickwell Farms Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Pickwell Farms Mixed Veggies
- 2 Idaho Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Stew Meat
- 1 Medium, diced Yellow Onions
- 2 Tbsp Kurtz Worcestershire
- In a medium pan, add oil and heat on medium-high heat. Add stew meat and brown on all sides.
- When meat is browned, remove from pan and place on plate to rest.
- Add all other ingredients to slow cooker.
- Add stew meat to slow cooker and mix to combine all ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with Morning Delight Jumbo Layered Homestyle Biscuits, cook according to package instructions.