Soups & Salads
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20-25 minutes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Can Pickwell Farms Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cans Wylwood Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Cups Broth, Chicken or Vegetable
- 1 tsp Marcum Oregano Crushed
- 1 tsp Marcum Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Marcum Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Marcum Cumin
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- To taste Salt and Pepper
NotesWant to add some meat? Try adding in cooked ground turkey for some extra protein! Top with cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- In a large pan heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add diced onion, pepper and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add cumin and chili powder and mix to combine.
- Add broth, pumpkin puree, black beans and diced tomato and stir to combine.
- Add parsley and oregano.
- Reduce heat to low and let soup simmer for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.