Soups & Salads
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 2 Good Nature eggs; hardboiled, peeled and chopped
- 1 (5-oz.) bag fresh spinach/spring mix salad greens (about 5 cups)
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, ½-inch dice (about ½ cup)
- ½ cucumber, ½-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen or canned Pickwell Farms corn, thawed or drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Coburn Farms shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.5-oz) package Kurtz real bacon bits
- Choice of Kurtz salad dressing
- Prepare the eggs. Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover them with 1 inch of cold water. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Once the water has reached a boil, turn off heat, cover pot with a lid, and let stand for 12 minutes.
- Once 12 minutes has passed, place eggs in an ice water bath for 10 minutes. Peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, layer the salad greens, avocado, tomato, cucumber, corn, cheese and bacon bits.
- Serve with desired salad dressing.