Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 Head Broccoli
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Marcum Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Salt
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Black Pepper Ground
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 °
- Chop all the vegetables into similar size pieces, about 1 square inch. Note: Use a vegetable peeler to peel the broccoli stem and slice the stem as well.
- Toss the cut vegetables with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 20 – 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still have some crunch.