Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb. Carrots, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Coburn Farms Butter, melted Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Salt
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Foil and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, melted butter, oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss the carrots in the garlic mixture.
- Arrange carrots on the baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 30 -35 minutes or until carrots are tender and caramelized. Serve warm.