Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 bunches, Fresh Asparagus
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbs Medeiros Olive Oil
- Marcum Salt, to taste
- Marcum Pepper, to taste
- Rinse under water, then line asparagus up, and trim the bottom ends off around where the white portion of the stalk turns to green.
- Line asparagus up on a tray and toss with olive oil. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet to medium. Once heated, add asparagus and cook for about 5-10 minutes turning occasionally to cook evenly.
- Cook time will depend on the thickness and length of your asparagus.
- About half way through cooking, squeeze lemon juice over the top of the asparagus.
- Asparagus works great on the grill, or baked in foil in the oven.
- For extra flavor use the zest of the lemon as well.