Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups Simple Earth White Long Grain Rice
- 4 cups Marcum Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, small diced
- 1/2 cup Celery, small diced
- 1/4 tsp Marcum Black Pepper, ground
- 2 tsp Marcum Salt
- 1 tbsp Marcum Parsley
- 2 tbsp Medeiros Olive Oil
- Wash rice before cooking.
- Heat up a medium stock pot over medium heat.
- In a separate skillet over medium heat, pour the oil into the skillet then add rice. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until the rice begins to brown.
- Then add in the onion and celery in the skillet and sauté for another 3-5 minutes. Stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Season the mixture with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Combine the stock with rice mixture into a pot that can hold everything. And bring the contents to a boil.
- Once the stock is boiling cover and reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow pan to sit for an additional 10 minutes while covered.
- Once rice is cooked, you can fluff it with a fork then add in extra seasonings or butter