Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 boxes of Corn Muffin Mix (8.5 oz)
- 2/3 cup Coburn Farms Milk
- 2 Good Nature Eggs
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Coburn Farms Butter
- 2 tbs Ginger Evans Sugar
- Medeiros Cooking Spray, as needed
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Spray a 9×13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
- Using a mixer, or by hand, combine milk, eggs, sour cream, melted butter and sugar making sure not to overmix.
- Once fully incorporated mix in the corn muffin mix making sure not to overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cornbread to cool before slicing and serving.