Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 7-8 hours or 4-5 hours
- 1 cup Marcum beef broth
- ½ cup Jade Dragon soy sauce
- ½ cup Ginger Evans brown sugar
- 1 lb. beef stew meat
- 1 medium yellow onion, ½-inch dice (1 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger Evans corn starch
- 1 (12-oz.) Pickwell Farms steamer bag broccoli florets
- Dish’d cooked rice, as needed
- hisk together beef broth, soy sauce, and brown sugar in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add beef, onion, and garlic to slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Cook for 7-8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high power.
- During last 30 minutes of cooking, combine the corn starch with ¼ cup cold water and whisk to remove any clumps. Stir into the beef and continue cooking for 30 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccoli in the steamer bag according to package directions. Before serving, stir the steamed broccoli into the slow cooker.
- Serve Beef and Broccoli over cooked rice.