Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 jar Mild Salsa
- 2 cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn - Frozen
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
NotesThis is one of our family favorites. We also like to add tortilla chips before the cheese to give it some crunch. My kids are always asking for seconds.
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook the meat over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in salsa, tomato sauce and water. Heat to a boil. Stir in macaroni and corn.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.