Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) sirloin tip roast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, oregano, and thyme into a small bowl. Stir in the olive oil and allow the mixture to sit about 15 minutes.
- Place roast on prepared baking sheet and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Roast 1 hour in preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.