Cleveland “Polish Boy” Polish Sausage
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups Countryside Station seasoned French fries
- 2 Tbsp. Kurtz mayonnaise or whipped dressing
- 1 tsp. Kurtz yellow or spicy brown mustard
- ¼ tsp. Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. Kurtz vinegar or pickle brine
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix or thinly sliced green cabbage
- Farmington Polish rope sausage, cut into 4-5-inch-long pieces
- ¼ cup of any variety of Kurtz BBQ sauce
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper
- Cook the seasoned French fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the coleslaw. Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and vinegar in a mixing bowl. Add the shredded cabbage ad mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set coleslaw aside until ready to use. Coleslaw can be made 1 day ahead of time.
- Heat the Polish sausage as desired: on the stove top in water, in a skillet pan, or on the grill.
- To assemble the Polish Boy, lay the Polish sausage in the bun, followed by ½ cup of French fries, ½ cup coleslaw and 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce. Enjoy!