Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Serves 2-3
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 Minutes
- 2 Tbsp Coburn Farms Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Kurtz Mayonnaise
- 2 Green Onions, whites and greens thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Tipton Grove Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Marcum Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ tsp Marcum Italian Seasoning
- 1 can (15 oz) Wylwood Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 2-4 Tbsp Kurtz Manzanilla Sliced Olives
- To make the creamy salad base, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, and all dry spices.
- Add drained and rinsed chickpeas to the bowl; use the flat side of a fork to smash them into the yogurt mixture. Smashing the beans will allow the inner starches to absorb the flavorful base; not every bean needs to be smashed – aim for about half.
- Stir in sliced olives.
- Serve Chickpea Salad on Grissom’s sandwich bread, Newbury Mills crackers, or with fresh salad greens.