Chicken Ranch Kabobs
Prep Time 45
Cook Time 8-12
- 4 Skinless, Boneless (cut into 1 inch cubes) Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp. Iodized Salt
- 2 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 3 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Wooden or Metal Wooden or Metal Skewers
- Stir together olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, dried rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into a large re-sealable bag, and then place the chicken cubes into the bag. Turn the bag to coat the chicken with the mixture, and then refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat an oiled grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Grill skewers for 8-12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.