Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: varies
Total Time: varies
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, 1/2-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp Marcum Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Marcum Cumin Ground
- 2 tsp Marcum Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Marcum Paprika
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can Pickwell Farms Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Wylwood Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 oz.) can Senora Verde Diced Tomatoes with Green Chili
- 1 (15 oz.) can Pickwell Farms Tomato Sauce
- 1 (32 oz.) container Marcum Chicken Broth
- Marcum Salt & Black Pepper Ground, to taste
- Cook the ground beef and diced onion in a skillet over medium heat and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper. When beef is done cooking, drain and discard the grease. Transfer cooked beef to slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir well.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 7-8 hours.
- Serve taco soup with garnished such as shredded cheese, sour cream, fresh cilantro and tortilla chips.