Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Fresh Ground Beef, 80% Lean
- 1 Tbsp Marcum Steak Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Kurtz Yellow Mustard
- 4 slices Coburn Farms Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Pickwell Farms French Fried Onions
- 1-2 Tbsp Grissom’s Hamburger Buns
- 1-2 Tbsp Kurtz Mayonnaise
- Add steak seasoning and mustard to ground beef and mix well. Portion beef into 4 equal patties.
- Set grill to medium heat. Once hot, place patties on the grill and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese to burgers one minute before grilling is complete.
- Toast buns, cut side down, on grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve burgers on the toasted buns and top with French fried onions.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of mayo to the ground beef when seasoning to make your burgers juicier.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of mayo to the ground beef when seasoning to make your burgers juicier. Top burgers with any of your favorite veggie toppings (lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, etc.).
- Use Kurtz Steak Sauce on your burgers, or mix steak sauce and mayo together for a perfect burger aioli.