Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Good Nature eggs, hardboiled and cut 1/4 to 1/2 -inch dice
- 1/2 cup Kurtz Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely Chopped Celery
- 2 tsp Kurtz Dijon Mustard
- Marcum Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- Dash of Kurtz Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce (optional)
- Cook the eggs. Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover them with 1 inch of cold water. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Once the water has reached a boil, turn off heat, cover pot with a lid, and let stand for 12 minutes. Once 12 minutes has passed, place eggs in an ice water bath for 10 minutes. Peel and chop the eggs.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, celery, mustard and hot sauce. Fold in the eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with bread, crackers or salad greens.